Easy to identify the difference between hours reported by drivers and hours actually worked. Vehicle tracking system collects complete information from Location report, Daily reports and actual worked hours which allow you to get complete control on your staff.
No chances to produce fake time sheets because detailed real time tracking device provides exact start and stop times along with recorded vehicle idling and unnecessary halts. It provides minute to minute accurate time sheets.
Reduced Communication Charges
Accurate real time GPS vehicle tracking system provides your vehicles exact locations. It reduces your frequent phone calls to your drivers. It reduces your communication charges and disturbances for your drivers while they are in driving.
To achieve organizational goals, logistics managers/ dispatch leads required a regular contact with their field staff. It improves quality in organizational operations.
Every customer has his own specific requirements. Eagle Eye Track develops integrated solutions to achieve their requirements. Custom reports provide data, which matches with Customer Company’s data set-up and gives measure statistics that are specific to his business type or related industry. It allows you to schedule custom reports to your email to deliver at your convenient times only.
Operate your vehicles with efficiency and expect accurate arrival times or delays. You can find the suitable or the quickest route for pickups/delivery. It seems good for a business in logistics point of view.
1. Our tracking system has many other purposes based on the customers business. Here we mention some of those benefits depending on the organization.
2. It is useful to prepare route map for a trip, monitor its execution and receive indication if any violation occurs in that work plan.
3. Picking up and distribution, depends on computerized schedule which includes consideration of location and time.
4. Generate a report that replicates vehicle movements and sensor status on a map.
5. Generate reports on violations of work plans and receive them into our mail box periodically.
6. Generate reports on over speed or late arrivals to distribution/loading points.
7. Track vehicle mileage and receive reports when vehicle service is required, in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
8. Easy to assign the available vehicle for the next tasks depend on the location and information on the nearest vehicle to the pick-up location.